Sun, Sep 18|
Marina del Rey
Beach Clean Up + Summer Celebration
Party and Do Good! We're teaming up with a bunch of our homies to clean up our beautiful beach and to celebrate the end of summer!
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2:00 PM
Marina del Rey, 3407 Ocean Front Walk, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
About The Event
The most vital ingredient of life is water. Agua, that is why we are taking a step in making sure that the water in our ocean is as clean as it could be for future generations to enjoy.
Join us as we bring our community together to celebrate the beauty and importance of the ocean, the agua, that keeps our lives flowing.
What to bring to a cleanup?
- Closed-toed shoes
- Comfortable, active and weather-appropriate clothing
- Sun protection (e.g. Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, etc.)
- Reusable water bottle
- BYO Bag, Bucket, and/or Gloves (can also be provided)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Beach Clean-Up - 3:00-4:00p
- High Energy Total Body Workout with Dalia Barros - 4:30-5:15p
- Futbol with Immortals Futbol Club - 4:30-6:00p
- Sunset Disco - 6:00pm
How to find us:
- GPS: Driftwood Lifeguard Station (Tower)
- If you're facing the ocean it's just left of Venice Beach Pier
- Marina Del Rey Side not Venice
- Directly Beach front of Driftwood Street.
- Parking available at Venice Pier or Street
In partnership with: